Weight For It: Pelvic Floor Fitness
Weight For It: Pelvic Floor Fitness
Just like you exercise to maintain the health of your body, it’s important to exercise to maintain your vaginal health, as well. If you’ve had vaginal births or experience some bladder leakage, strengthening your pelvic floor muscles can help to improve your vaginal fitness – and even make orgasms better. That’s where Weight For It can help.
Weight For It is a Kegel training device to help you improve your pelvic floor. It includes 3 interchangeable caps, each of a different weight, so you can modify your workout to fit your needs. It also includes a daily routine, so you’ll have everything you need to get on your way to improving your vaginal fitness. And the best part: it’s simple and easy to fit into your day.
But Weight For It isn’t just for work – it’s also for play! Featuring 3 vibrating speeds and 7 pulsing patterns, Weight For It doubles as a clitoral or vaginal vibrator.
After all, what better way to end a workout than with a little treat?
● Made for fun now and later! Use the toy with the included cap to play or add one of the two weights for an orgasm-boosting workout. Includes 0.8 oz./24 g and 1.2 oz./33 g weights.
● Can be enjoyed with or without wireless remote (up to 5 m/16.4 ft. range).
● 10 Functions: 3 vibrating speeds and 7 pulsing patterns.
● Rechargeable: Toy and remote compatible with replacement charger PureCharge USB Cord – C.
● Body-safe silicone made without BPA, phthalates, or latex.
● Bath Friendly: Toy can be submerged up to 1 meter/3.28 feet for up to 30 minutes. Remote not suitable for water play.
● Toy Run Time: 1 hour (high) to 1.5 hours (low). Remote run time varies per individual use. Toy Charge Time: 2.5 hours. Remote Charge Time: 2.5 hours.
● Overall length: 6.5 in./16.5 cm. Insertable length: 3.5 in./8.9 cm. Insertable girth: 4.25 in./10.8 cm.
Wash hands and lubricate exerciser with Just Like Me prior to insertion. Slowly push into vagina past PC muscles, leaving cord outside of the body for easier removal. Complete your exercise routine daily, each morning if possible. Graduated weights allow you to slowly work towards your pelvic floor goals. Do not use exerciser during sexual activity. Exerciser may be used during menstruation only in tandem with a pad; do not use exerciser and tampon at the same time.
With an exerciser inserted:
1. Squeeze pelvic floor muscles.
2. Hold for 1-10 seconds.
3. Fully relax muscles.
That’s 1 rep, congrats!
3 Sets – 10-15 Reps each
1. Repeat the exercise 8-10 times to finish a set.
2. Rest for 1 minute.
3. Perform 2 more sets.
Tips for Beginners
• Try the heaviest weight first and insert while lying down to gain awareness of pelvic floor muscles.
• Start with quick 1-second squeezes and increase gradually to 10-second squeezes.
• Complete your routine lying down initially, then try exercises standing up for further strength training.
• Fully relaxing muscles after each squeeze is key to completing the exercise properly. If you’re having trouble, practice breathing with full inhales and exhales and be mindful of lower body muscles contracting and relaxing.
• Working with a pelvic health therapist is recommended to help monitor progress, especially if your goals include vaginal strengthening post-childbirth and/or controlling urinary incontinence in addition to improving the feel of orgasms.
• Squeezing contracts and lifts muscles. The cord should move up slightly with each squeeze. If it doesn’t at first, keep practicing.
• Exercise with each weight for 4-6 weeks (or for duration(s) indicated by your healthcare provider) before moving to the next one. Progressing from lighter to heavier weights helps strengthen muscles.